Dr. Hazem Hassan Eid [Director]
• Color Doppler imaging of the vascular system.
• Cross-imaging techniques, (CT and MRI)
• Breast imaging and related interventional techniques
• Ultrasound-related interventional techniques
• Different ultrasound US techniques including abdomen, pelvis, and breast with special emphasis on musculoskeletal ultrasound
Dr. Magdi Sami [Chief Radiologist]
Dr.Magdi brings more than 17 years of experience in various imaging modalities, such as
- • MRI
- • CT
- • Ultrasonography
- • Mammography
- • Conventional Radiology
- • Cardiovascular imaging
- • Neuroradiology
- • Mammography
- • Musculoskeletal Imaging
Mr. Hamed Aly Abotiba (Clinic Manager)
Mr. Hamed Aly Abotiba joined EDC as a Clinic Manager in January 2014. His 9-year experience has been instrumental in building a system in supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations of the center. Mr. Hamed holds a Medical and Patient Management certification from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland (RCSI).
Mr. K. George Varghese [Marketing Manager]
Mr. K. George Varghese joined EDC at its budding stages, in May 2012, as a Marketing Manager. His distinguished 13+ career years have reflected continual advancement, a depth of valuable and diversified leadership experience and consistent achievement in driving innovative, cost-effective sales and marketing strategies, programs and initiatives to produce dynamic business results.
His vision is to make EDC a center, which is committed to giving good service and care to its patients with high standard in quality with fast and accurate reporting.